The journey starts here...
1) Review our portfolio: Learn more about us, our styles, our work, and see if we'd be a good fit for your special day. Ask yourself, "can I see my face on their website or Instagram?!"
2) Check our date calendar: Peek at our availability page, or send us a contact form for further information about our availability for your wedding or elopement
3) Receive a quote: If we're available, I'll send along a detailed pricing quote for the services you selected
4) Questions: Chances are, if you haven't done this before, you'll have some questions! I'm happy to answer any you may have
5) Reserving your day: To formally lock your date in, we require a signed contract and 30% deposit. Once I have those items, you will receive our Welcome Guide with further information
Then the fun starts! We'll plan out your trial run 1-2 months prior to your wedding day, chat about the vibe you're aiming for, go over timeline details for the wedding morning, and you'll know exactly what to expect throughout the experience all the way up until you're in the chair on the wedding day. For our full portfolio, click the button below.
Give us a follow on social for all things bridal inspo!