When you think of a Florida wedding, palm trees, sunshine & glam come to mind! The wedding of Jenna and Kyle Davis was no exception. The day started at Olde Cypress Country Club in Naples, Florida & eventually moved up the road to the White Rose for a sunset ceremony, reception, & dancing.
Jenna and her bridal party chose some more neutral glam styles for makeup. With the wedding being a dressy, cocktail attire, the elevated glam bridal makeup was perfect.
To create Jenna's bridal makeup look, I used a mirage of products starting with the Sonia Roselli Beauty skincare line. The rest of the look included:
- Dior Face & Body Foundation
- Charlotte Tilbury Contour Wand
- NARS Creamy Concealer
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finishing Powder
- Makeup by Mario Bronzer
- MAC Peachy Blush
- MAC Highlight Palette
- Ardell 782 lashes
- Maybelline Mascara & Waterproof Eyeliners in Chocolate & Black
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Lip Liner & Clear Gloss
- Getting ready location: Olde Cypress Country Club
- Reception Venue: The White Rose
- Photography/ Videography: Faith & Cody
- Hair: GlamBox Artistry
- Florals: Something Bloomed
- Planning: Red Letter Event Design
Leave a Reply.
Hillary Fay, Vermont & SW FL Makeup Artist.